A favourable political, strategic and economic context:
- An increasing dependence of society on space.
- A security environment that places space at the heart of international defence strategies.
- An economic dimension and growing international competition.
- A strong national dynamic to “develop a more united and competitive space sector”.
- Major scientific and technological challenges to be taken up.
- An activity at the heart of numerous European and international cooperations.
A technological and industrial expertise unique in Nouvelle-Aquitaine in the field of access to space, with in particular: